Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Book Buddhist pilgrimage tour packages from Delhi travelers can hire Innova and Innova Crysta car rental services from Delhi including luxurious fleets and a guide who can provide insight and historical context for each site. Some packages also include spiritual activities, such as meditation and chanting, to help participants deepen their understanding of Buddhism.
Day 1:Arrive Delhi
- Meet on arrival at Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2:Arrive Varanasi
- Morning meet on arrival at Railway station and transfer to hotel, (We may get rooms after 12:00 hrs, but would try to get few rooms at least to wash & change) Later Visit SARNATH (where Buddha delivered his first sermon). Then city tour and some shopping in Varanasi, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3:Varanasi - Bodhgaya
- Bodhgaya is one of the most important and sacred Buddhist pilgrimage center in the world. It was here under a banyan tree, the Bodhi Tree, Gautama attained supreme knowledge to become Buddha.
Day 4:Bodhgaya - Kushinagar
- Early morning drive to Kushinagar with hot lunch on way. On arrival checkin at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Among the various Stupas of Kushinagar, Rambhar Stupa needs your exploration for it is the place where Lord Buddha was supposedly cremated.